Friday, July 13, 2012

Working on...

Copper, headpins and beads.
Trying hard to get them ready to fire tonight otherwise I might have to wait a couple days,
I don't want to have to wait!!!


I'm having lots of fun with these beads but they take so much time.
I think this Ammonite one is going to ROCK!!



And a cute little Sea Urchin Bead!


Paisley Leaf Headpins
(paisley on both sides)


These Round Headpins have Paisley on one side and Houndstooth on the other,
I love these 2 textures together, one soft and feminine one hard and angular!

I have lots of other stuff to fire too!!

Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, even before they are fired! I love the headpins, especially the paisley leafs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get them fired - can't wait to see them! You're right, the ammonite bead is going to rock BIG time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely...they're works of art. Truly, well done.

    Just wanted you to know that I added a linky to my newest bird photos today. If you'd care to stop by and leave a link. And perhaps if you know of anyone who loves birding--let them know of the new birding meme I set up for a weekly run---The Bird D'Pot. Stop by if you can. And have a glorious week.

    I'd Rather B Birdin'

    ReplyDelete